Glove Oils & Conditioners
Nokona® NLT-P Premium Glove Conditioner
Takes ball glove conditioning to the next level, and is made with a unique Beeswax/Propolis Suspension Formula™ that provides a time-release lubrication. These natural oils gradually seep into the leather, especially when exposed to heat or constant flexing. As a result, the glove leather gets oiled instead of drying out or cracking, yet retaining breathability.
- Made with Propolis Suspension Formula™.
- Continually lubricates over time.
- Ensures perspiration won't prematurely break down a leather ball glove.
- Extends the life of a ball glove when applied twice yearly.
- Helps break-in leather gloves.
- Improves water resistance to reduce bacteria and mold build-up.
- Protects laces to reduce dry rot, and extend wear and tear.
- 1 oz. formula content - good for several applications. Packaged in a re-sealable plastic container.
- For use with genuine leather ball gloves of any brand, including baseball gloves, fastpitch gloves, and slowpitch softball gloves.
Team Orders - Baseball - Softball Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Easton Stealth Bat Bags".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated November 22, 2017
The Nokana Name & Logo is the property of The Nokona Athletic Goods Company.
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.